Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 15

... so I've made some modifications. By day 11 I felt as if the life had been drained from my very being. I kept feeling as if I was going to black out... had dizzy spells... so maybe just veggies and fruit isn't for me. I've incorporated good, lean proteins and I feel SO much better. I'm trying not to be too hard on myself... I really felt like a "failure" for awhile... but B helped me realize, not everyone can do that for 3 weeks... and I did it for a week and a half with ONLY fruits and veggies... and that makes me proud. So I'm focusing on keeping a clean diet and really being good to my body, exercising, being a "healthy person" but not depriving myself to the point of ridiculous and paying attention to what I need.

My biggest success so far... within the past year losing 20 pounds and going... and the best part, keeping it off. It feels good and even better that I've done it the right way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

slow and steady wins the race chica! good job! you'll likely keep those 20 pounds off, too, because you did it with small lifestyle changes and not some crazy crash diet. bravo! :)

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home