Wednesday, February 22, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things....

  • dejavu
  • dreams
  • my ipod
  • making faces in the bathroom mirror
  • finding shoes that fit
  • good hair days
  • my karaoke machine
  • singing out loud in my car
  • carebears
  • walking through the park
  • my levis
  • kundalini yoga
  • closure
  • dancing to techno alone in my house
  • bath crayons
  • sunrises, sunsets
  • early saturday mornings
  • christmas
  • baking... Not cooking, baking
  • storms
  • going to a new restaurant
  • new friends
  • chocolate
  • chocolate fondue.... yummmmmmm
  • mexico
  • snorkeling
  • summer nights
  • campfires
  • birthdays
  • disneyland
  • red wine, lots of red wine
  • emails
  • cactuses
  • scented candles
  • cilantro
  • pb&j sandwiches
  • flowers
  • cards
  • sparkly things
  • long drives
  • spontaneous trips
  • a good cry
  • being ticked... I love-hate it
  • new socks
  • making gifts
  • compliments
  • my dads laugh
  • reflecting
  • butterflies
  • the zoo
  • hummus
  • plants
  • halloween
  • believing
  • shooting stars
  • rocks... yes, I love unique rocks.
  • fascinating people
  • revenge, intentional or not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home